A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A long time ago...

It is no secret that Isaac and I are huge fans of Star Wars. So every time we play with our Star Wars action figures and vehicles they are all over the place.


I'd say that so far we pretty much always continue the story we came up with over three years ago! Now the Emperor is back at the reign of the Empire.





Meanwhile Admiral Thrawn has his own team of bad guys. Out of hatred for Darth Vader, Prince Xizor has joined him. Thrawn has also hired numerous mercenaries and head hunters. His plan is to be leader of the Empire again.



2 comments:

  1. I will never catch up on my Star Wars fix...You guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We try, we try.
      So far I'd say we own a little over 200 figures and lots of spaceships!

      Delete