A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lego Monster Fighters

The last Lego Monster Fighters set we got at Disney was the Vampyre Castle (#9468)! This incredible set contains 949 pieces and comes with 7 minifigures; Lord Vampyre, Vampyre Bride, two Bat Monsters, a skeleton and two monster fighters (Dr. Rodney Rathebone and Jack McHammer), one vehicle, traps, secret rooms and tons more!


This is one of the coolest Lego set we own. We love the design and all the details. The gate is very cool. The extended hidden staircase is a great idea. There is also an organ at the top. And it comes with all six magical Moon Stones.



Here is Isaac with all of his Lego Monster Fighters collection. Soon we will post photos of everything unboxed and built!

4 comments:

  1. Man o man! What a collection! I can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AhHHahA yes we are very happy to have found them at Disney because it took them awhile to be available here in Canada.

      Delete
  2. How do you afford all these toys?!?! What do you do for work and...are you hiring lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AhhHAhHAHhHA!
      The trip to Disney was planned for a year so I had money aside for it and I knew there was a Lego Centre there so I kept money especially for that.

      Otherwise most of the stuff we find at the flea markets goes for nothing.

      And personally, I rarely go out or eat at expensive restaurant and all that kind of stuff I find overrated and a waste of money.

      I rather spend my money on toys so that Isaac and I spend some fun time together and build his imagination, logic and well being.

      Delete