A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Vintage Star Wars

The 12" Star Wars figures collection released from Kenner in 1978 are among the coolest looking ever! Unfortunately I personally never owned one as a kid. For over a year now I've been trying to find them everywhere. Our patience finally paid!

I found four of them on Ebay for rather extremely cheap! Here's the first one; the vintage 1978 1:6 15" Darth Vader "doll".


This version of Darth Vader is simply awesome! He is huge, extremely detailed. It came with its cloth cape and red lightsaber (the later which the seller unfortunately didn't have anymore but I'm sure we'll find one someday). I have to say that like most figures from that collection, his articulation are rather limited to only his hips, shoulders, and neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment