A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Guitar Hero

Ok I admit it... I am addicted to the Guitar Hero games. They are extremely fun and well crafted. And for the past two years, every week I've been anticipating which new songs will be available on DLC.

Ever since I bought Guitar Hero World Tour, my son has been playing the drums on the beginner's level. He started when he wasn't even two years old!

Not too long ago the McFarlane Guitar Hero figures were on sale at Toys R Us so I grabbed them all. And while they aren't really figurines to be play with we still have lots of fun with them.

We own Axel Steel, Johnny Napalm, Lars Umlaut (my son's favorite) and the God of Rock. Each 6-inch figures have about 18 moving parts, come with unique removable guitar and a sculted Guitar Hero logo base.

No comments:

Post a Comment