A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

M.A.S.K.

A couple of months ago I got my son some very cool M.A.S.K. action figures and vehicules. I finally managed to find some more on Ebay for extremely cheap!


Above is all of the figures and the two vehicules I got for only $2! For me the highlight is the Jackhammer SUV which I always though was cool. Below is a look at all of our M.A.S.K. collection.


Enter a world of adventure and deception where illusion is the ultimate weapon. New technology has led to the development of vehicles that can transform from ordinary looking cars and planes into advanced combat vehicles. Hi-tech helmets have also been developed each having a special power. Miles Mayhem and his Viscious Evil Network of Mayhem plan to use this new technology for evil. Join Matt Tracker and the agents of the Mobile Armored Strike Kommand on their quest to stop the V.E.N.O.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment