A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vintage Star Wars

When my son and I went to pick up the six Star Wars figures I had won on Ebay things got a little strange. It was as if I met a drug dealer. Looking strangely at us, he asked me if we were looking for anything else. Of course I told him... He asked me to wait a few minutes.

Lo and behold, a few minutes later he arrived with some must own vintage Star Wars vehicules. One of them being the original 1979 Millenium Falcon released by Kenner. As a kid this was probably my most wanted spaceship, which unfortunately I never got. Needless to say without any hesitation I told him that we would take the Falcon... and some others (more on these in coming days).


Just like me, my son loves Han Solo and Chewbacca. They are two of the coolest characters of the whole Star Wars universe. So we needed the Falcon. And now we own it. It is almost complete and in rather good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment