A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Star Wars

Last weekend while looking at some stuff on Kijiji I found someone online who was selling some Star Wars spaceships for a few bucks. After a few emails I set up a meeting with him. Everything was in great condition! Needless to say that the next day when my son arrived at our place he was so happy!


One of the spaceship I got my son is the grey and yellow one that Anakin pilot near the end of The Phantom Menace. Unfortunately I don't remember its name, sorry. It is in perfect condition, still makes sounds, fire a missile, can hold an action figure and has an R2-D2 head on the back. Its a neat spaceship.


Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter from Revenge of the Sith was the other spaceship I got him. Looking at it closely, you can see that it was heavily inspired by Darth Vader's Tie fighter. It is in perfect condition, fire missiles and comes with half of a R2-D2 figure which you can replace with a full R2 figure. The wings also open for attack mode. The cockpit open to hold an Anakin figure.



Here's a picture my son absolutely wanted me to take for our blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment