A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Star Wars Burger King

Back in 2005, the Burger King restaurants released a very cool Star Wars Kids Meal collection. Thirty one toys spanning all six Star Wars movies were released. Now I've never been a fan of Burger King but someone I know was. After going through the pain and madness of eating Burger King to own them all he sold them to me!

These were the very first introduction to my son to the Star Wars universe. I gave it to him and explained what they were... but he hadn't even celebrated his first birthday. Now at three and a half years old, he is a Jedi (or Sith depending of the day) master who appreciate George Lucas' imaginative universe just like his father did and does even today. Through the coming days we'll take a look at that unique collection.


Here's my son taking a picture with the bad guys. Some of them moves, shoots water or have a diaporama in them with images from all six movies. Darth Vader actually opens in two and you can put Anakin in it, extremely cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment