A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Star Wars Power of the Force Action Figures

For those who just recently started to follow our blog... let's rewind. Back in 1995, Kenner released an updated version of their original Star Wars action figures collection. Like all "Jedis" at the time, I bought lots of them and kept them sealed. Fast forward to a few months ago, with my son starting to be a Padawan of his own, I decided that every week I will give him a new figure from that Power of the Force collection.

So tonight it was time for another one. A couple of days ago my son asked me how come he didn't have the Obi-Wan Kenobi figure that's on the card of all the other figures. So the choice was obvious. He already owns a 12" and 7.5" Force Battlers Ben figure. And I can say that knowing my son, Ben is one of his favorite good guy in the Star Wars universe. So tonight Darth Vader got a visit from an old friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment