A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Montreal Mini ComicCon: Wampa + NY Toy Fair Lego Castle

One action figure I always wanted as a kid and never owned was the Wampa from Star Wars The Empire Strike Back film. For some reason, this was near impossible to find around here in the early 1980s. But now at the Mini ComicCon we managed to find one in great condition for only $5!

Look at Isaac making his Wampa-face!

My life is now almost complete.


And here's a look at the upcoming Lego Castle 2013 collection, which is actually more or less a repackaging of older Lego Castle sets. Isaac and I will be getting the Dragon Mountain (#70403).


8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I had one in my hands a few months ago but had to pass since it had yellowed way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wampa should always wipe himself after he pees..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my buddy Scott love the Wampa! It is the Hoth version of the yeti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wampa is such an awesome toy. It's hard to find a white Wampa these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours is a little yellow... but we're so happy to own it that it doesn't matter.

      Delete