A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cinema of Fear

As far as I remember I have always loved horror movies... even as a kid. So it is no surprise to me that my son loves horror movies too but especially my horror movies themed action figures!

Jason Voorhees is one of the most recognizable character in cinema. He looks killer (pun intended) and Isaac loves my Mezco Stylized Cinema of Fear version of Jason. The highly detailed roto-molded 9 inch figure comes with full articulation and removable fabric clothing. He also comes with a Machete, Axe, Spear, Severed Head, Skull, and removable Hockey Mask!


As you can see here, the other night while playing, Jason ending up not only beating but killing most of our 12" action figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment