A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Kim's Good Guys Dream Team

And here's my Good Guys Dream Team!!!!


This is a team of five, five of my favourite action figures ever! The leader of this Good Guys Dream Team is none other then Chuck Norris!! The martial artist and actor is famous for many things (including Internet's memes).

Lion-O from the Thundercats is a strong asset to this Good Guys Dream Team. He wields the legendary Sword of Omens! Dargon from the Sectaurs, Prince of the Shining Realm is one brave warrior.

Next is Dr.Fate. A character born in 1940, he is by far the wisest and smartest of the team. And finally, Red Hulk (also known as Rulk) is one of the most powerful being ever.

And there you have it my Good Guys Dream Team...

2 comments:

  1. I thought Red Hulk was a villain! See....That is how much I know about comics...ughhh.

    ReplyDelete