A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Star Wars Power of the Force Action Figures

Another week... another Star Wars Power of the Force Action figure for my incredible son. This time his collection was in need of some bad guy so the next logical figure to give him was the Imperial Stormtrooper. While in the films they've never been portrayed as powerful characters they sure looked the coolest. Their beautiful 18-pieces white armour make them stand out from the rest of the Star Wars universe characters. The first troopers were cloned from bounty hunter Jango Fett, to be the Army of the Republic.


My son loves him! Personally I've always been a fan of the Stormtrooper. Actually I've recently got myself the coolest pair of jeans ever made... Marc Ecko's Cut & Sew Stormtrooper jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment