A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Star Wars Playskool Jedi Force

A couple of years ago Playskool, which is a subsidiary of Hasbro released some of the coolest Star Wars figures with their Jedi Force collection. These pre-school figures were nicely sculpted and had some great features. These days, those figure are extremely hard to find.

Through the years I did managed to find some for my son but last week I kinda hit the jackpot over at Ebay (the best place to find anything) and won five Star Wars Playskool Jedi Force figures for 99 cents! I got Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master Yoda, C3-PO, R2-D2 and the coolest of them all... Darth Vader. Vader stands at about 6 1/2 inch and like Luke and Yoda, comes with a lightsaber. These are perfect for the little ones who are getting into the Star Wars universe.


I gave them to my son tonight and his jaw almost dropped to the floor! It was like as if he couldn't believe it! I also took a pictures of the new ones with the ones we already own, which are C3-PO, R2-D2, Han Solo and Chewbacca. Now we are missing Luke in X-Wing suit, Anakin Skywalker and a couple others. Needless to say I plan on finding them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment