A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Goodbye everyone!

For eight and a half years, Isaac and myself have shared with you our passion for fully jointed action figures. Thousands of posts, many conventions and lots of fun. But like all great things, it must come to an end.

It was an amazing ride from which we met many other collectors and discovered the joy of this community. We've decided to keep the blog online as we move on to other projects.

A few years ago, Isaac and myself started 1up2play. This is where we spend most of our time now as we share everything that we love about video games, yes even toys related. You are all welcomed into following us on our new journey.

We have a YouTube channel:
www.1up2play.com

We are also on Instagram:
www.instagram.com/1up2play

And we are on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/1up2play

Thank you.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your future toy and video game projects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the next phase of your fandom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I do not want to stop mine. I am just DEAD frickin broke to get anything till my ship comes in. Wow. PEople bowing out left and right. Bummer! Eh, One day I will do a youtube channel too. See ya there...ONE day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Im sad to see you go for sure but I understand .The blog world is disappearing fast and Im pretty sure Im coming to the end of my blogging days also.

    ReplyDelete