A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday Movie

Saturday Movie

Isaac and myself love movies. Now every Saturday we will quickly talk about a movie we recently watched. Hope you enjoy and share in your views with us.

Breakin'

Kelly is a classically trained jazz dancer who's tired of warding off her amorous teacher and hungry for a new outlet. When she befriends street dancers Ozone and Turbo, she's blown away by their unique and original moves. She soon volunteers to help them defeat a rival group of street dancers, learning break-dancing skills along the way and sharing some moves of her own.

From a time when hip hop was actually good. After all these years, Breakin' is still highly entertaining and almost had me dancing again. It stars the gorgeous Lucinda Dickey and a young Ice-T.

Director: Joel Silberg
Running time: 90 minutes
Released: 1984

6 comments:

  1. I prefer breakin 2 electric boogaloo myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. In high school in 1984. This movie brings me back. Lots of southern redneck white boys trying to break dance in my elementary school.

    ReplyDelete