A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy birthday Isaac!

Seven years ago today, the most important and beautiful event of my life happened… the birth of my son, Isaac.

Never could have I expected that being a father would be so amazing. Isaac has brought me hope, faith, passion and love. He has brighten my life and make it worth living.

Our relationship is as strong as ever. He is my son but also my love, idol and most importantly my best friend.

I love you Isaac.
For now and forever.

xxx


10 comments:

  1. Awesome! He is older than my marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Father is an awsome thing friend. I got two of my own. Long time reader recent commenter. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adam! And feel welcome to comment more and more. By the way, do you have a toy blog?

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday not-so little man! You have gotten so much bigger from when i started reading and following this blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John!
      Yes time goes by so fast, its insane!
      Isaac was 3 years old when we started!!!

      Delete