A boy and dad passion for action figures.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Isaac has a twin!

Ever heard of the Twin Theory? Everyone supposedly has a "twin" somewhere in the world... I guess we found the twin of my son!

In a very heart warming email I received a few weeks ago, a mom wrote me; "Hi there – I’m in Calgary and came across your blog when I was doing a search – and I have to tell you that I had to look twice to make sure this wasn’t a picture of my son.  They could pass for twins!"

"our son’s look so much alike that we had to check the furniture in one of the pictures where he was playing with the minifigs to make sure that wasn’t our house."

AhhAHHAhHA just how amazing is that! Wow!

Little Jordi from Calgary Canada looks a lot like Isaac! And I mean a lot! In some pictures they send me I was even doubting if it was my son or not!

"Isaac looks alot like Jordi especially in some pictures – long eyelashes, big brown eyes, similar nose – Jordi is really into star wars and lego – last year he placed 2nd in a lego competition in his age category"

Thank you Raelene for this great email!
All the best to you and your beautiful family!


No comments:

Post a Comment